-

-

vrijdag 31 juli 2015

Elephant

Hello my dear friends

People say that vacation is perfect to get some rest and to sleep a lot. I really try this every time again, but it just doesn't seem work in my case.
Last five nights, I slept in five (!!) different beds due to parties, boyfriend time and visiting friends. Counting the hours, I didn't sleep less than I normally do. The change was kind of exhausting me more and more every day.
I'm looking forward to crawling into my own bed this evening, after a tiring workout at Crossfit later today.

Before you read further: push play.


As told, I have been living in the moment last weeks. I'm feeling kind of tired now, but also extremely satisfied. I met a lot of friends again, was able to do much more fun things than I thought I could and still completely chilled out sometimes.

A strange feeling occurred to me last week. I felt like I didn't need any more clothes for the moment. This is just weeeeird because I only bought 3 cheap pieces of clothing during the past 3 months and especially because I was in a huge shoppingcenter with a friend of mine.
I wasn't looking for anything special, until my eye fell on these pretty babies.


How special are they? I really love the effect when one half is in front and the other is at the back of my ear. Elephants are just extremely cool animals too, so this pair of earrings is perfect!

I never tried earrings like this before. One disadvantage is that they fall off more easily. Wednesday I took the tram at our seaside to travel for almost two hours. When I got in, I had a hard time taking off my backpack and handbag and sadly one earring fell under the seat in front of me.

One detail: it was really crowded so there was a granny sitting at that exact place. Each time the person in front of me left, another came immediately to replace their seat.
I waited for like two hours, hoping I would still find it. Luckily, it was just laying there (in between a lot of dirt, but still). So one thing: watch out while wearing these kind of earrings.

This is one of the outfits I wore last week, including my new sneakers (read here).

Right now I have to prepare for my Crossfit class, I'm ready to sweat.

I wish you all a great weekend!
See you soon

Love
The Losing Struggle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow