-

-

dinsdag 25 augustus 2015

re:stacks

Hi dears

It's been a while since I wrote something over here and I honestly don't know where to start.

August has been great so far, really great. I've met new people, reunited with old friends and learned so much about all kinds of things. I discovered who I truly am - cliché, but it's the way it is - and realized what sort of energy I want to spread towards others. So many memories remain and these will stay forever on my mind and I already miss every single part of it.

I was also able to destroy a Nokia phone (I thought you were immortal, dear Nokia) and to give some children awesome entertainment while having a good time myself. My sleep was no longer priority, but hey: who cares if you're having the best time ever?

Big decisions were made and life made sure again that some things are not controllable. I quit my dance class at home because the traveling was giving me too much stress in comparison with the joy. Even though I'm looking for a great class in the city where I study, it kind of hurts to leave the dance school where I spent so many years and made a bunch of friends.


August 25 is quite an impactful day for me. A year ago I earned my driver's license, which I'm very proud of. On the other hand, it's been exactly six years now since my dad passed away. It's incredible how time flies. I can feel that I'm slowly accepting all things that happened but it sucks that day by day the memory of him fades away a bit further.

I wish one day I could see him again.

Love


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow