zondag 7 juni 2015

Call Me


Weather changes so fast here in Belgium and since I'm isolated in my room in company of my books, I barely even know what day it is or how warm it will be.
Last Friday, the day of my first exam, it was extremely hot. I really wasn't prepared for that. While traveling home in my jeans and black shirt (wish I was wearing a white dress or something), the motor of my train broke so there was no airco.

Funny enough, I didn't really care about the things that went bad during that day. (Oh yes, I also missed my train... Time management is not my thing.) I just let everything go it's own way and that was a great spirit.

In the evening, I went to my first Cross Fit training ever. It was tough, extremely tough, but it gave me a boost. I was so motivated during that hour, did a lot of exercises that I actually hate (burpees are my enemy) and was exhausted, but it just felt so good afterwards. I think I've found the sport I was looking for. My legs and arms still hurt, but tomorrow is my second workout! Looking forward to it.

Today was BBQ day! My brother invited us at his home to use their new barbecue (gotta love house warming parties). I love being around my family, it feels really comfortable and warm.

Tuesday is my next exam. I don't know what to expect, but I'm hoping for the best. The most important thing for me is to make sure that I don't work too much. Still a few weeks to go, still a lot of energy to spend.

This song, Call Me, is great, please check it out.

I'm going to bed right now, I need some sleep.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.