-

-

maandag 30 maart 2015

Little blue woo

Hi!

Gosh what a day. I woke up with a fever and I have been in bed all day. It kind of sucks because I'm not home, so I had to care for myself. I slept a lot and watched some TV shows, but I get bored real quick.
I started working a bit for school (without any result, but still...) and started thinking about a new blog post: TA-DAA here it is.

Yesterday I kidnapped my boyfriend to help me choosing a new pair of sandals and luckily I stumbled upon the perfect pair! They are from Madden Girl, Steve Madden's little sister brand. I want to start wearing them right now but the Belgian weather won't let me. While waiting for the sun, I decided to look for a cool outfit with my sandals and that was my today's small project.

I extremely love blue and I think it's a nice color for me. I always seem attracted to baby blue clothes so no difference this time while scrolling through the Polyvore database.

Take a look.

Little blue woo




As told, these floral sandals are my new babies. I'm so happy!
I also really love this handbag.

What do you think?
Is this something you would wear?

Love
The Losing Struggle

28 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome post!

    I hope you have a great week ahead!

    xo from Italy,

    Sonia Verardo

    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great outfit! Love the bag

    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes that bag is really cool right? I'm looking everywhere on the web, but I can't seem to find it. :(


    Thank you for visiting

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, I would wear everything what you show here! I love each single piece :)

    Many thanks for your nice words on my blog. Your blog is obviously
    created with huge enthusiasm and now I want to ask you if you want to follow each
    other?

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooi selectie, vooral de sandaaltjes zijn heel leuk. Hopelijk voel je je al wat beter! Nice post x

    Mieke

    http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this styling idea!

    Greetings from Italy,

    Sonia Verardo

    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thanks for following – it's a pleasure for me that I already followed
    you back on bloglovin <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International
    Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby


    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat een mooie tas, perfect voor de start van de lente!


    x karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ja vind ik ook :)
    Bedankt om langs te komen
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Super cute outfit, I love the floral sandals!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Thanks a lot!
    Looking forward to wearing my sandals :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Awesome set, specially love the shoes!
    Saving it for some inspiration!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I adore the total look! Ripped jeans, denim tee and that silver clutch!
    New post on my blog, Lima

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I love the sandals

    I'm weak for florals LOL

    XO



    Check my new post.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Yes indeed!
    Today I wore them for the first time, felt awesome.


    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow