-

-

dinsdag 7 april 2015

Sneaker paradise

Hi!

I love sneakers, no, I adore them. Even if I'm planning on buying some sandals or heels, I automatically turn towards sneakers.
So easy to wear, so extremely comfy... Are there any disadvantages? :)

I try to be original, not to be mainstream. The fun part is, that I become very impulsive. If I see sneakers I like, I want it immediately. Today, this feeling came back. Sadly, my dream sneakers were sold out (as expected), so I'll have to wait a bit longer.

You probably have heard of Pharrell's awesome collaboration with Adidas? The original Adidas Superstar is already in my collection and damn, after a year my feet still feel like heaven while wearing them. I have been considering for a couple of weeks which color of the new collection I like the most and today me and my boyfriend simultaneously mentioned the same color, so I'm sure now.

Source: adidas.com

Ta-daa: Tribe Yellow
Watch all colors here.

As told, these babies are sold out in the webshop, but next week I'm going on a shopping trip with my mom and hopefully I'll find a pair.

There's also another pair that has been on my mind: these Reeboks.

Source: reebok.com

I'm currently wearing another pair of Reebok sneakers, in dark green, and they are great actually.
I love the graphic print and the fresh colors. Seems perfect for spring.

Oops, I thought I was sure about choosing for the Adidas, but right now I'm hesitating again...
Help me please!

Which of these do you like the most?

Love
The Losing Struggle

40 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Pharrell's collab
    I have to say though when it comes to sneakers i'm all for the classics

    xx

    Garland Girl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love these sneakers! Yellow is a great choice!
    Kisses
    Martina
    http://www.pinkbubbles.it
    NEW POST

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes, classics are great!
    It's just that I already have basic pairs of both brands and I want something fresh for spring and summer :)
    Thanks for reading
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love sneakers,

    I'm eyeing for this adidas shoes too

    XO



    Check my new post.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just love that they fit so well :)
    Thanks for reading x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love sneakers!!!!!! The yellow Adidas are very cool!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thanks for your opinion!
    I hope I'll be able to find a pair.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow I love both of your choices.
    Bold choice with Tribe Yellow Supercolor. I would love to get one too, but in more calming shades. ;)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh thanks!!
    Yes, there are also very pretty calming shades.
    I love a pop of color in my shoes because my clothing isn't super colorful :)
    Thank you for reading

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. UUH these sneakers look awesome! The reeboks are my fave <3 the colors are stunning!

    Kisses from Hungary xo

    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. At the moment I can't enough from sneakers and now you showed me - as you are the expert - two other pair of sneakers I would love to have in my closet! I can't decide which one of them I like more :) I want only both!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International
    Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby


    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Yes that's my problem too haha.
    Thanks for visiting
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Sneakers are pretty cool. I need to step up my sneaker game :). That yellow is a nice choice.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Absolutely loooove the Reeebok, they are different :)

    Bisous from France

    Sandy

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. What a fun post! I enjoyed reading it!

    Have a great week ahead!

    xo from italy,

    Sonia Verardo

    http://www.trenchcollection.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. I love the pink pair from reebok, thery're more unsual, although I adore the colour pink, I have a pair that I walk home in from the office.. only people point and laugh at me in office wear and trainers. but there so comfortable to walk home in

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Yes you should!
    I think so too :)
    Check out my new post
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. You're right, they are not that common.
    Thanks for reading
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Oh that sucks...
    I think you should be able to wear what you want at the office, sneakers can be really stylish.
    Thanks for you comment and reading
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. De supercolors zijn echt zo leuk! Ik zou graag de licht roze hebben, maar helaas ook overal uitverkocht!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Jammer he!
    Ik hoop stiekem nog dat er een nieuwe oplage komt.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow