-

-

Saturday, 15 July 2017

*Ugandan lady walks towards me*

"What are you doing?"

I'm writing down my thoughts, so I won't forget them when I'm back in another environment.

"What are you thinking about then?"

Who I am, who I want to be and what I'll do in my later life; and if thinking about it is not just postponing the present.

"And who is that?"

Well, even my mind cannot find out what to feel. But what I know is that I want to spread things, make people aware of situations.

"What kind of situations?"

You, here, talking to me.
was what I should have answered, but the presence and kindness of this woman distracted me too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow