-

-

dinsdag 13 september 2016

Gameshow

Hi!!

The universe is very kind to me lately. Two weeks ago the new Glass Animals album was released, the stores are now filled with Sea of Noise by St. Paul & The Broken Bones and that ain't all. Next month - 14.10.16 to be exact - Two Door Cinema Club launches a bunch of new songs in an album named Gameshow. I never shared any music of them before, so time to make that right.

I used to be a big fan of the band, years ago. Sam De Bruyn, back then a presenter at my all time favorite radio station Studio Brussel, once suggested the song Undercover Martyn. I looked it up and bam, new discovery in the pocket. I still owe you one, Sam.

Finding new music is such a funny thing. It happens at the most random moments, when you expect it the least. I still remember me being miserable during an exam period, not seeing the forest for the trees anymore. Putting on the radio was my remedy and a perfect decision, when I look back now. There was a show on, where people could call and ask any question they'd like. A guy who was a fan of Oscar and The Wolf (not incredibly famous back then) was looking for new music. Studio Brussel suggested Mercury Rev, Deerhunter and - still thankful - Glass Animals!

Focus. Two Door Cinema Club, they're cool. Their music makes me feel great, it's the only right description. The only reason you haven't heard from them yet is timing. I started blogging a year and half ago and I must admit that I forgot about them during these years.
Other great news: they also will be playing in Belgium next year. I already saw them once at a festival years ago and it was one.big.party. Can't wait!



Did you already know them? And how do you usually discover new music?

Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow