-

-

zondag 7 augustus 2016

Iron Sky

Well hello, the big black hole is back.

Last week, I felt so alive again. I went with a group of youngsters and a phenomenal team of leaders on a camp. Being able to express yourself in the most enthusiastic way possible, feels so incredible. Or, what about convincing cool motor dudes to make bracelets, with success?

It's a pity actually that I'm not always able to be like this during the year. Even if I try not to, I care a bit about what others think of me. I know I shouldn't, but each time this little devil voice inside of me appears and tells me that I'm less than others.

My mind works overtime. It keeps trying to be rational about things but I honestly don't know how anymore. I feel like there's lots of love to give but there's not that one person yet to accept it all. I just want to follow my heart, if only I knew whereto.


But hey, I just got to hold on.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow