zaterdag 2 juli 2016

Free Money

I kind of feel like I'm an old soul trapped in a young body. Discovering new music is something I enjoy but nothing compares to rediscovering old albums. Number one favorite: Patti Smith's Horses.

The song Free Money really makes me wonder about certain things. I believe there's some underlying criticism on this society that is obsessed with money. Even back then, in 1975, she stood for something.

I hope this gives you something to think about during these (still rainy) summer days. Money can come in handy but please don't let it control your lives. It doesn't define you.

Lots of love

PS: If you ever have the chance to watch Patti Smith live, please do. She's the most inspiring artist I've ever seen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.