-

-

donderdag 14 juli 2016

20 years

Yay!
I turned 20 last week.

I used to think of birthdays as just a regular day, but now I kind of let them symbolize all the things that occurred in my life and made me happy.

It has been such a wonderful year. I've had lots of great moments with my friends and have been able to appreciate them being around even more. I learned to relax a bit more during school and still had the grades I hoped for. My sister graduated, my mom's health is good again and my dog (aka big support) is still alive. I made great traveling trips and have many more planned. I felt love and some pain, but I kept myself going and here I am. Trying to be the best me I can be.

On my birthday, I was surrounded by my friends from dance class, which was too cool to be put in words. I did something I never thought I would do: going to a real nightclub. Luckily it was hiphop night, so I didn't have to be all dressed up with high heels and stuff. Sneakers were allowed, yes.


I also got some great presents from everyone: a mouth organ, a scratch map of the world, a really cool game and a compass!

What do you usually do on your birthday?

Love

PS: This song is worth listening to.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow