zaterdag 25 juni 2016

Made of stone

- Feeling is not a system.

Loving someone is not about rationality. You can try to push your feelings into a certain direction, to avoid any more pain and missing. It doesn't work.

It doesn't happen very often to find someone who has completely the same mind set. I want to spend my evenings talking about life, death, dreams, world issues,... instead of worrying about silly things.
Having found this person, it's hard to accept the things that stand in the way. It makes me hesitate from time to time and I sometimes start to wonder how long I can keep holding on.

Since meeting such a person is so rare, forgetting is just no option.

I wish that you all have the courage to fight for what you want. Pursue your dreams, I'll be trying the same.

Have a nice weekend.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.