-

-

zondag 1 november 2015

Knockin' on Heaven's Door


Hi dears

It's that time of the year again. Tomorrow, the second of November, should be all about reminding the ones you lost.



Except from playing my dad's favorite songs, I try to ignore this tradition. Isn't it sad? The cemetery is extremely crowded during these days and people don't even get the chance to have an intimate moment over there. It feels more like an obligation to visit the graves and (as you might have noticed) I don't like these kind of forced habits. Being on my own feels so much safer.

Good night peeps,
enjoy the music.

Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow