-

-

zondag 6 september 2015

Reunion


Reunions, life is full of them for the moment. Vacation is almost over and our clique of friends is getting closer than ever. Last night was really great and I think it's awesome that we can prove the world that secondary school friendships can last. After all, most youngsters start seeing only new people and forget about everyone else.

Talking about our clique, I have something incredible to announce: tomorrow morning we'll be leaving. But wait, we'll be leaving with 18 friends and are headed to Croatia!
Traveling with such a huge group will definitely be challenging, but oh so great.

We won't be staying at one single place but instead we'll be making a small tour from south to north.


I'm extremely looking forward to visit the Plitvice National Park. I heard so many fantastic things about it and to be honest: these pictures don't lie.

source: trekity.com
source: carminix.ro



Pula and Zadar will also be discovered by us. I've been in Zadar before and I must admit that it was quite impressive. Almost fully surrounded by water, this picturesque city has a lot to offer.

Pula   source: holidaypirates.com

Zadar    source: omega-grupa.hr


Seems awesome, right?
The fact that I'm going with all these friends feels extremely good, I can't wait!


Have you ever been in Croatia?
If so, do you have any tips for me or cool spots to share?


See you in a week!
Celien

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow