maandag 21 september 2015

Loud places

I go to loud places to search for someone to be quiet with

Last night was pretty amazing. Even though my memories of it are a little bit blurry (wine and beer hooray), I remember me and my friends dancing like there was nobody watching (and sure there was) and having a great time at our favorite bar. Time flies when you're having fun so it quickly became 6 AM. You can probably understand me when saying that I'm glad not to have classes today.

The song makes me think about evenings like yesterday and I simply adore it. Jamie xx has made an incredible solo album and I love the fact that he collaborates with so many other artists. For Loud Places he asked help from Romy Madley Croft, also a member of the band The xx. No possible way that this could go wrong. Her extremely special voice combined with his musical talent is a perfect match.

There's also some other great news: the band is working hard on their third album. Their previous albums have been played over and over again in my room so I'm very curious about the next songs. I bet they will be awesome. Here's their announcement, released a month ago.

source: musictimes.com

Do you like Jamie's album or are you a bigger fan of the band's albums?
Are you as excited as I am about the upcoming album?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.