vrijdag 4 september 2015


I discovered this band Glass Animals a couple of days ago. It's quite a shame I didn't know them any longer, they're incredibly awesome.

This clip is full of inspiration, especially for dancers like me. The way they move is so subtle and perfect at the same time. My ultimate goal.

It's Friday again, weekend is almost there. Luckily, I have still vacation until the 21st and there are a lot of cool things planned these two last weeks. Two evening parties and one big family BBQ are taking place this evening and tomorrow and last but not least: Monday morning I'll be leaving. Croatia is waiting to be discovered a little more.

What are your weekend plans? Do you still have vacation?

And tell me, what's your opinion about this song?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.