vrijdag 1 mei 2015

Quote # 1

Hi dears

No better way than describe my thoughts from past weeks with the following quote.

Everyone’s got some baggage; it’s part of life. But like anything else, it’s easier when someone gives you a hand with it.  - How I Met Your Mother

It may seem silly, that I become inspirational from watching my favorite (!!) TV-series. This quote tells just the truth, even if it's not all visible all the time.
Some events happen and are spread out in the news and they can awake some feelings you would rather forget. It can make you feel so miserable and make life seem so unfair. It's even hard to talk about with the ones you love.

Holding up a wall is not a great way to solve something like this. By keeping others out, it creates rather a boomerang effect and before you know it, you release all your anger at them.

Trying to let the person I love in, is harder than I thought. I realize that I really have to try 'cause it's the best for us both. He does want to help me every way he can, but accepting this help is the next step towards a more stable life.

Hopefully it gets you thinking.


The Losing Struggle

1 opmerking:

  1. I love your quote and thank you so much for sharing! This quote confirms what I experienced in my life, that mostly (or always) everything is much better managed together or even in a team. Wish you will finally get the courage to let the persons in which want to help you <3 All the best for you!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena



If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.