woensdag 15 april 2015


Hi dears

It's been a while since I wrote something, I'm really sorry for that. 
I have 'vacation' now. Not really relaxing actually, but studying and preparing for the exams within two months. Last night I visited a friend in Hasselt so I had some time to chill out. It was actually my first long drive since I have my driver's license and I immediately had to pass a lot of busy traffic. But that's how I should learn it, right?

The album Resistance of Muse is my favorite music to drive. I get a special feeling while listening to it. If you don't know it yet, you should definitely check it out. (And if you do know it, check it out again! )

It's quite hard for me to relax these days. I get the feeling that I should use all my time to study, even though that's not possible for any human being. I can be so hard on myself.
This is typically me. I'm quite smart but that also means that I overthink every little thing and that I'm really insecure about what I do. Brains... Heaven and hell, all at once.

Tomorrow I'll be going to the Belgian sea with my mom. We both love walking, sitting in the sun and reading some books while hearing the sound of the sea. I'm looking forward to it and hopefully I will be able to let all my school stuff go for a day.

Have a nice evening.


The Losing Struggle

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it! Hope you had a good day at the sea :)
    Rosanna x

  2. Thanks!
    My day was quite relaxing so mission accomplished :)

  3. Oh Hasselt dat is vlakbij. geniet van je weekendje aan de zee!

    x Mieke


  4. Voor mij is het een klein uurtje rijden :)
    Een vriendin van me studeert er.

  5. Succes met studeren. Ik snap je helemaal, dat had ik twee jaar geleden ook! En bedankt voor je lieve reactie! :)

  6. I hope you enjoyed the day at the Belgian sea and this day enabled you to get a bit distance from the strained situation you have at the moment. Due to my own experience I know that it can be really difficult and challenging if there is on the one side no really daily schedule which forces us to do the things and on the other as much to learn and study than you have. For me my daily walk is in such situations really helpful and a schedule on which I study, learn and work and some other hours which are my "free" time. Wish you all the best and I thank you so much for your honest words <3

    xx from
    Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby


  7. Bedankt!
    Ja het is echt moeilijk om te beslissen wanneer je studeert en wanneer niet, pff!

  8. Schedules are really helpful indeed. The point is that I can be really sad if I'm not able to stick with them.
    It's good for me to make lists of everything, but really, everything.
    It feels great to remove tasks from a list. :)

    Thank you for reading

  9. Fabulous!
    Kisses from Miami,

  10. Oh, I understand, but sounds like the method with list for really everything is working for you. I feel btw also great if I remove a task from my lists as I have such lists, too :)
    Hope you feel much better.

  11. Good luck to your exam.

    I know you can do it.

    It sucks when you are in vacation but not really


    Check my new post.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin


If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.