-

-

woensdag 11 maart 2015

Balthazar

Sunny weather, lots of people in the park, children (read: children of all ages) eating ice cream, new fashion collections in the shops, the need to wear sunglasses again, fully crowded gyms ('cause of course bikini season is getting closer), flowers everywhere,...
Indeed, spring is here!


Hi readers

Today was a day that I realized that spring is back. Even though the wind still can be very cold, I see that the Sun is trying her best to come through. I saw happy children (yes of course, wednesday afternoon = no school = always fun) and when I walked at a square nearby, I saw a lot of students enjoying the weather.

It mostly confuses me a bit. I'm really happy that the dark days are finally over, but on the other hand I feel a bit down. I actually have a lot of classes to attend and tons of books to study and I just cannot find the time to enjoy it all fully. I'm always trying to find the perfect combination between the two, but sometimes it is extremely hard.

Next weeks will be quite busy, which is exciting but also a bit stressful. Yes, I'm that kind of person that is stressed about a lot of things, without wanting to show others. I may seem 'chilled out' and I also force myself to be, but in fact I'm not at all. I see that as my biggest goal to accomplish: not being so hard on myself and relaxing a bit more.

I will attend two proms, a 'cantus' (read: singing and drinking at once with great friends), a funny theater about our teachers, a reunion night at my old school, a Jägermeister competition (yes, you read it well), an album presentation of this awesome band Balthazar which you can check out below, a football game of the national team and in between go to my classes. Oh, and all in two weeks!



I think it is good for me to be this busy, maybe it keeps the bad thoughts away? :)

Have a great evening
Love
The Losing Struggle

23 opmerkingen:

  1. I know how you feel with the stress and trying to hide it...
    I'm exactly the same way :)

    Doesn't it pop out of you after a while..?
    Like, to the wrong person..? :)
    Happens to me :)

    xxx

    Fashiondisaster
    www.fashiondisaster.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes it does!
      And then you kind of 'attack' the wrong people and they can be disappointed or something.

      Thanks for reading!x

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi!

    Thank you for music recommendation, it is always nice to know new songs :) Yaaay, spring is finally here! Spring is my all time favorite season and I just cannot stop talking about it :D

    I cannot wait to read your next post!

    Have a nice day,
    Zuzana

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Great to hear!
      I like adding some music, because I think it represents me as a person.

      For you the same
      x

      Verwijderen
  3. I know how you feel, as I have quite stressed period as well. But best is to take it one day at the time, keep it easy and try to enjoy that Sun :) Kiss,

    Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, one day at the time is a good way to look at it!
      Thanks a lot
      x

      Verwijderen
  4. Today Google translator not work, so I can not understand the post. But I wanted to thank you for your visit and your nice comment. I like very much this song....thanks for sharing!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, you really have much going on! Hope you'll be able to enjoy as much sun as possibe in your beautiful city!
    And thanks for this music recomendadion, it's great!
    xx

    Fashion latte with vanilla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Nika!
      So for, so good
      One busy week to go :)

      x

      Verwijderen
  6. Oh lovely song.
    Its nice to get things going.
    As they said, life should be full of fun and love.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes I really like all the stuff that's going on!

      Thanks for visiting
      x

      Verwijderen
  7. Thanks for sharing the video, hope you can relax a bit in this busy time!
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm happy to hear that you like this video!
      Thanks x

      Verwijderen
  8. Spring is trying to break through here too and the bittersweet feeling is here for me too. I love that the weather is finally changing, but I'm sad because I was planning to do a lot more before Spring came. Hope your next weeks will be more exciting than stressful!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. So for they are more exciting, we'll see about that next week :)

      Thanks a lot for reading
      x

      Verwijderen
  9. Nice blog post and lovely song!
    I am little bit stressed too... Exams are coming!
    At school I learned about stress and relaxation therapy! Sooo, it seems that we both can use these relaxation exercises : D

    Enjoy your weekend!
    kus kus kus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. How did your exams go Sofie?
      We sure could use these exercises, great idea!

      xxx

      Verwijderen
  10. Lovely post! We have to take time to relax too, it's important
    I have a new post if you want to see it :)
    ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, relaxing time is really important! You're right.

      Thanks
      x

      Verwijderen
  11. Nice post! I'm just stopping by to say hello!
    Have a nice day,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Cool that you stopped by!
      I read your post :)

      Thanks for visiting
      x

      Verwijderen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow