-

-

vrijdag 20 februari 2015

New chapter

Good evening everyone!

What a week! So much has been going on lately, a lot of chances and a lot of changes.

First of all, I cut my hair. It wasn't an ordinary visit to the hairdresser, since I decided to donate my hair to Think Pink. They cut off a ponytail of 26 cm, which can be used to make wigs for women with breast cancer. This was quite drastic, because I've always had long hair.
I love my new hair! Even though some people, including my boyfriend, still have to get used to it, I'm sure that I made the right choice.

Looks a bit scary, right?

A week ago I also received the grades of my january exams. I was a bit nervous, but I am so so happy now: I passed all my exams, yay! Above that, I even had a 20/20 which I still cannot believe.
At that moment I finally realized that I can do this, I'm going to be an engineer!!!

I also started singing again. A friend of mine came over to play soms music and then I remembered how much I need my guitar and singing. I'm definitely going to keep rehearsing and improving my skills and we'll see wherever it leads me!

Right now I really need some rest. Great parties and early lessons aren't a good combination, I figured out.. :)

Enjoy your night!

Love


The Losing Struggle

24 opmerkingen:

  1. you did for an amazing cause, youre really cool

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes I hope that women can be helped by this donation!
      X

      Verwijderen
  2. Super great blog post! Cheers to new chapters!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a wonderful cause! Congrats on the great grades, and it's fab that you've embraced a fave pastime again! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great to see its for a good cause! Hope you're having a lovely week.

    www.kelsabelle.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So when I cut my hair they said it wasn't long enough to donate but mine was longer than yours, weird! haha. I wanted to donate it so bad but couldn't. Glad that you donated though :) x

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh that sucks!
      Yes, I'm really happy to be able to donate it.

      Thanks for visiting

      x

      Verwijderen
  6. this really looks scary! haha
    but i'm sure it was a good change

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I like your blog, aver if you think that we follow by gfc ??? greetings!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I want to cut off my hair too, haven't had short hair in 10 years so I am soooo scared! Not sure if I should cannot decide.

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

      Verwijderen
    2. You should! Don't be scared, it will grow ;)
      X

      Verwijderen
  9. Congrats!
    I´m sure you look lovely now with your new Hairstyle :)

    kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow