zondag 8 februari 2015

Circle of life

Waw, it's been a while since I opened up my laptop. I need to get back on track now, university is waiting for me, starting again tomorrow.

Yesterday morning I arrived at the airport of Eindhoven after my trip to Budapest. To be true, it was everything I hoped!
We did some sightseeing, climbed hills to have a great sight, discovered lovely restaurants, went out, visited the parliament,...
We really had a lot of fun but we hadn't lots of sleep so after coming home, my bed was the first destination. After all, the beautiful capital was totally worth the tiredness.

I truly recommend Budapest as a citytrip destination, it's a wonderful place to visit. Friendly people, cheap food and drinks, lovely buildings and great shopping addresses.

In a couple of days, I'll be sharing all my tips and recommendations with you. Right now I'll show some pictures I took during last four days.
Normally I suck at choosing the best pics out of the huge range of photos. This time I worked with kind of a theme to avoid this problem: I focused on circles.
My goal was to show Budapest through all kinds of circles and in my opinion, this worked quite well!

I really love the view in the first picture. You can see the Chain Bridge in it. Above, you can see the soup I ordered. I was quite surprised when they brought it this way.

Here you can see some of my lovely friends.

Eggs and bacon are always a good idea.

 I adore my Reebok sneakers! They carried me during the whole trip and they look fabulous. Similar here.

Curious about my favorite spots? Come back within a couple of days!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. that's so cool, i'd love to visit one day!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

  2. Hello dear!
    Thank you so much for following me on GFC, it means a lot!
    I followed you on bloglovin', I hope that we stay in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo

  3. Cool pictures


  4. Great photos, love it!! X



If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.