-

-

zaterdag 31 januari 2015

Bloodflood Pt. II


Hi!

This song represents my current mood pretty well.
I'm quite tired already, yesterday was fun, but I'm looking forward to this afternoon and evening and night and morning and...

Click on play, while I show you some pictures of my yesterday's walk with the cutest dog on earth: mine!



I live in the countryside, so when there is snow, I love to go walking in the fields behind my house. There is some sort of peace which really calms me down.

source: The Losing Struggle
source: The Losing Struggle
source: The Losing Struggle

How cute is she? I really love my dog, this little monster is always there for me! She's already quite old, but I hope she will stay with me for a while.

Love

9 opmerkingen:

  1. The dog i so cute

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your dog is so cute!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is such a lovley and interesting read! Have an awesome new week! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    [ FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN ]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wooww such a nice post :D love the way you are running your blog! My first time here and I am already looking forward to read your next post <3

    www.leclothes.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your dog is so lovely, I have a Golden Retriever too in the exact same color, her name is Lucy and she's the joy of my life! <3
    Would you like to follow each others on Bloglovin? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

If you decide to follow me (Bloglovin, Blogger, G+ , Email,... ) please let me know. I think it's really important to know more about you, my readers.


Follow